PFM Screen can supply a wide range of woven dryer fabrics to ensure even and efficient drying of the paper web by promoting efficient and mass heat transfer.
Woven polyester dryer fabric can be fabricated in single, double or two and a half layers to achieve different air permeability. It is also available in three-shed, four-shed or various other woven patterns based upon request.
Woven dryer fabric influences the drying process by openness and contact area with the paper sheet. Different yarn structures and shapes are used to control air permeability (CFM) and influence properties such as contact area, wear resistance, stability and cleanliness.
Dryer fabrics are woven with round or flat monofilaments for drying requirements of different paper grades, and machine speeds. Flat wire dryer fabric is mainly used in the fore heating box of the drying zone, and also can be used for all the quality paper making.
Normally, the three-shed fabric is perfect for drying papers less than 70g and a four-shed one is ideal for those papers of weight larger than 70g. In addition, flat yarn woven polyester dryer fabric can be made to custom orders.
● Our woven dryer fabric materials have excellent hydrolysis resistance in moist conditions and degradation resistance in dry heat to reach optimum economic life.
● PPS (Phenylene sulfide) materials are available as a choice to reinforce the edge to operate in severe conditions.
● We use different yarn structures and shapes to control air permeability and other properties such as contact area, wear resistance, stability and cleanliness.
● Rectangular or flat monofilament yarns are used as machines and cross-directional yarns to improve runnability, sheet handling and wear potential on high-speed machines.
● Special material dryer fabric has the characteristics of high-temperature resistance, abrasion resistance and aging resistance, etc.
Polyester Woven Dryer Fabrics are mainly used for paper mill paper drying, drying and other industry areas.
The Woven Dryer Fabrics are suitable for drying packing paper, cultural paper, board paper and pulp board which be requested in big quantities.
The fabric is widely used in papermaking, mining, food, pharmaceutical, printing and dyeing, rubber industry. Also, could be used as a conveyor belt and the laminating machine matching belt.
Dryer Fabrics for paper making
Dryer belt for non-woven fabric
|weaving series and types||model||Diameter|
|3 shed series||22503||0.5||0.5||24||12||2000||1400||900||1.06||2||8000||500|
|4 shed series||24504||0.5||0.5||24||12||2000||1400||900||1.26||2.1||12000||750|
|8 shed series||4106||0.5||0.5||23||12.6||2200||1500||900||1.2||1.75||6800||425|
|round wire dryer fabric||1406-1||0.5||0.3/0.7||22.8||12.4||2200||1500||900||1.3||1.8||8000||500|
|flat wire dryer fabric||4106-2||0.35*0.68||0.5||19.6||15.7||2200||1500||900||1.1||1.62||5500||345|